Escrow CloserFL - Orlando
Pay Rate: $40000 - $55000 / Year
We are looking for a Title Closer to perform real estate closings in conjunction with escrow responsibilities.
Job duties could include all aspects of a closing
- Receive and review all new contracts and prepare estimated closing statements for buyer and seller.
- Prepare file for signing, monitor the closing, audit escrow file.
- Respond in a timely, professional and courteous manner to any customer inquiries.
- Request that all necessary information has been ordered and is accurate, i.e. payoff, abstract, title evidence, reports, mortgage documentation, and other pertinent information and review for completeness and compliance.
- Ensure that title issues are resolved prior to closing.
- Prepare and submit closed loan package, deposits and disbursement documentation, recording package, final policy package and/or commission package to appropriate department or entities.
- Prepare Closing Disclosure/HUD Settlement Statements and other required miscellaneous documents.
- TRID trained and compliant.
- FL Notary or Licensed Title Agent
- Exceptional customer service skills
- 3+ years' Title or Escrow experience
- Commercial experience a plus
- Demonstrate professional image
- Prior Closing experience