Escrow Closer 500 Referral BonusWA - Seattle
Valid Through: 11/30/2019
Pay Rate: $24 - $40 / Hour
We are a local Independent Escrow company that is looking for motivated, team player experienced in processing a high volume of REO files in multiple states while providing the highest level of customer service. Ideal candidate has 5+ years of REO escrow , title and auction experience, familiarity with multiple REO sellers/servicers, and has worked in escrow and client case management systems.
- Deed and HUD QC review including following detailed client SLAs to ensure scorecard compliance.
- Working closely with buyers and sellers responding to status calls and also providing consistent status updates via email/phone communication and case management system notes.
- Knowledge of multi state escrows
- Follow up on all items impacting closings including communication with lenders on financed transactions.
- Review title commitments and take necessary measures to clear title for closing.
- Title curative duties include: working with foreclosure attorneys to obtain recorded trustees deeds. Resolving problematic municipal/county code violations, clear BK, litigation, and HOA matters.
- Assist on all client mandated reporting requirements including pre and post contract file level updates.
- 5+ years of Escrow experience
- Knowledge of multi state escrows beneficial
- A passion and pride for delivering excellent customer service
- Problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong multi-tasking skills with excellent follow up skills
- Desire to learn and grow in the business with a can do attitude
*Please submit an most updated resume.