Escrow Assistant 250 Referral BonusAZ - Phoenix
Valid Through: 11/30/2019
Pay Rate: $17 - $30 / Hour
We are looking for an Experienced Escrow Assistant to join a Title Company. This is a busy office and experience as an Escrow Assistant is necessary.
The ideal candidate will be driven, entrepreneurial, passionate, polished and savvy.
As an Escrow Assistant you will be responsible for the following, including, but not limited to:
- Performing Escrow Assistant's duties on all the files, including funding and closing of all transactions
- Opening and notating receipt in all new escrows
- Preparing estimated closing statements for buyer and seller, assisting lenders with their funding and closing conditions
- Entering the status reports with all pertinent information for clients
- Performing as back up to the team, and managing all aspects of the escrow transaction
- Performing functions to assist all parties involved in the escrow process
As an Escrow Assistant, you must have the ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow through and have the ability to follow departmental procedures. You must have the ability to effectively present information, in face to face and small group situations, to customers, clients and other employees.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education or experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a lead Escrow Assistant or equivalent experience in an escrow background
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to comprehend and write instructions, correspondence, and memos (proper punctuation, spelling, grammar a must)
- Strong interpersonal skills are required
- Notary, preferred
- Computer competency (Microsoft Office), keyboarding/data entry skills, basic math skills, phone/customer service skills, spelling and proofreading