Title Insurance CloserFL - Davenport
We are looking for an Experienced Escrow Closer to join a well-established Title Insurance company in Davenport, FL. The ideal candidate will be licensed in the state of Florida.
Some of the basic responsibilities:
- Open and receipt in all new escrows.
- Must be able to work a file from open to close.
- This position is the back up to the officer, and manages all aspects as well of the transaction.
- Must perform customer service and clerical functions to assist all parties involved in the escrow process.
- Minimum of 2 years experience closing escrow transactions
- RamQuest or SoftPro experience
- Must be licensed in the state of FL.
- Friendly, welcoming demeanor.
- Ability to comprehend and write instructions, correspondence, and memos (proper punctuation, spelling, grammar a must).
- Excellent verbal/written skills along with strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Must have high level of organization and strong attention to detail.
- Computer competency (Microsoft Office), keyboarding/data entry skills, basic math skills, phone/customer service skills, spelling and proofreading required.