Escrow ManagerCA - San Diego
We are looking for an Experienced Escrow Officer with Management experience, to work for a Title Insurance company in San Diego. This is a busy office and experience as an Escrow Officer is necessary.
The ideal candidate will be driven, entrepreneurial, passionate, polished and savvy, with retail title experience. The branch manager is responsible to oversee the daily activities in the branch. This would include taking the incoming escrow from beginning to its conclusion and everything in between. Plan staff meetings each week to keep the staff informed of new policies and procedures.
Other Responsibilities may include:
- Performing Escrow Officer's duties on all the files, including funding and closing of all transactions
- Opening and notating receipt in all new escrows
- Oversees escrow branch operations profitability, including goal establishment, communication and execution.
- Develops new and repeat business through bankers, brokers and agents.
- Maintains existing client base and manages ongoing client and business challenges.
- Works with internal and external customers to manage all aspects of a sale, resale or refinance escrow transaction
- Preparing estimated closing statements for buyer and seller, assisting lenders with their funding and closing conditions
- Entering the status reports with all pertinent information for clients
- Performing as back up to the team, and managing all aspects of the escrow transaction
- Performing functions to assist all parties involved in the escrow process
As an Escrow Officer, you must have the ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow through and have the ability to follow departmental procedures. You must have the ability to effectively present information, in face to face and small group situations, to customers, clients and other employees.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education or experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a lead Escrow Officer or equivalent experience in an escrow background
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to comprehend and write instructions, correspondence, and memos (proper punctuation, spelling, grammar a must)
- Strong interpersonal skills are required
- Notary, preferred
- Computer competency (Microsoft Office), keyboarding/data entry skills, basic math skills, phone/customer service skills, spelling and proofreading