Teller - Member Service RepresentativeCA - Westlake Village
As a Teller you will be responsible for delivering a superb customer service experience to our banking clients. Beyond handling customer transactions in a timely and professional manner, this position offers the ideal candidate the opportunity to engage with customers and proactively identify ways to maximize their banking experience. Prior bank teller experience is required.
- Process deposits, withdrawals, stop payments, wire transfers and any other transaction needed by customers.
- Maintain favorable customer relations through proper handling of all paying and receiving transactions, according to established guidelines.
- Exercise discretion, judgment, and initiative regarding transaction problems and inquiries.
- Maintain, verify, balance assigned cash drawer, including appropriate trial balancing throughout the day. Keep cash drawer balance below drawer limits.
- Receive and answer questions on Bank transaction services and procedures Discuss routine problems related to checking and savings transactions. Direct customers to appropriate employees for answers to special or unique problems or inquiries. Refer difficult or complex problems to Supervisor.
- Sell cashier's checks.
- Recommend bank services that would be beneficial to customer
- Answer phones, perform research and mail receipts to customer
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years working in high volume cash handling environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and sensitivity when dealing with confidential information.