FunderCompany: Your Company Name Here
CO - Denver
- Review signed loan documents for required documentation and accuracy for funding
- Review and clear conditions for funding
- Draw loan documents
- Review docs prior to being released to Escrow verifying accuracy of all information and making corrections as needed
- Audit all executed docs received from Escrow
- Audit Estimated HUD
- Work with Broker and Escrow to get conditions cleared
- Verify the MERS is accurate before funding
- Input and confirm data required to fund loan, calculates funding, reviews for predatory lending, CA high cost, Client 5%, seller concessions, and 8% rule, and other laws and regulations.
- Serves as liaison between Broadview Mortgage and escrow, brokers and branches.
- Reviews and approves HUD 1 settlement statement, verify GFE, RESPA, TILA.
- Completes work within established guidelines and time frames.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
-2 years recent experience in closing/funding
-Knowledge of HUD-1 settlement statements, MDIA, HERA, RESPA and TILA requirements
-Knowledge of FHA, VA, Client and FHLMC guidelines
-Thorough knowledge of title commitments, hazard and flood insurance policies
-Understands all mortgage documents by both visual and verbal description
-Must posses excellent verbal, written and math skills
-Advanced computer skills including Outlook, Adobe, Word and Excel
-Excellent interpersonal skills
-Strong attention to detail and organization skills
-Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
-Adaptable, flexible, team oriented
-Integrity and honesty
ControlID: 14.234.89 SHR