TellerCompany: Your Company Name Here
MA - Boston
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide a high level of customer service and operational support to bank clients by accurately and efficiently processing and recording routine transactions including cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, processing loan payments and money transfers. In addition, this position will provide assistance to new and established clients by opening accounts, cross selling products and services, and making referrals. Must provide superior and quality customer services by ensuring all transactions are processed accurately. Keep accurate records of currency and negotiable instruments while following bank policies and procedures. This position may provide coverage and relief for New Accounts, as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide efficient and courteous customer service, cross-sells products and services, makes referrals to other departments to generate new business for the bank, when appropriate.
- Relates complete account information to clients in a timely manner.
- As a teller, accepts and processes deposits and withdrawal on commercial, personal, and savings accounts.
- Cashes various types of checks according to established policies.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1 years Teller experience working directly with clients in a bank or financial institution.
- Strong knowledge of bank products, services, and support systems.
- Proven customer service skills with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required.